November 27, 2011
The CARP Transmitter Hunt Schedule for the First Quarter of 2012
Mark your calendars! The hunt schedule for the first quarter is published. This year we are planing a heavier schedule that varies to attempt to accommodate hunters schedules. There will be a hunt every month, alternating between the second Saturday morning and the second Thursday evening after the CARP net.
Here is the hunt schedule for the first quarter of 2012:
- Saturday January 14th, 2012 @ 10:00am – Starting at intersection of Hwy 41 and 145
- Thursday February 9th, 2012 @ 7:30pm (after the CARP Net)
- Saturday March 10th, 2012 @10:0am
- Thursday April 12th, 2012 @ 7:30pm (after the CARP Net)
To level the playing field we have implemented participant classifications:
- Hunt on the Move (Vehicle mounted beams doppler systems)
- Stop and Take Bearing (hand held beams, etc.)
- Basic System (HT only, body fade, etc)
Come on out and compete for your equipment classification.
If you are interesting in being a Fox for participating please let us know at email@example.com.